Death is inevitable, but taxes? Not if we get a chance to execute strategies to legally avoid and/or minimize them. Creating a valuable company only to have heirs lose it because they can’t pay the tax bill necessary to keep it is an avoidable tragedy.
- The Obsidian Family is Growing!
- How Periodic Check-Ins About Your Insurance Needs Can Save You Money in the Long-Run
- Have You Asked Yourself These Important Questions About Your Business Insurance Coverage?
- Are Your Business Advisors on the Same Page? Here’s How To Find Out.
- What To Do With Your Entrepreneurial Spirit After You Retire